top of page

Help With A State Agency

If you have been facing difficulties reaching a state agency or do not know where to start, our office may be able to assist you to resolve an issue that you have or get you the pertinent information that you need. While we cannot guarantee the outcome of your casework, we will always do our best to help you receive a timely response to your problem. 

Residents of Illinois' 13th District can contact us for assistance in dealing with state agencies. In order to better serve you, please submit your casework request below:

Please Note:

By submitting your casework, you authorized Representative Hoan Huynh's Office written authorization to obtain information and work to resolve your individual case. 

Upload File

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page